POT FARM INFO
the site Pot Farm called..."the best and most comprehensive Pot Farm site on the vast interwebs!"
Fan page with info on every item and every seed ever released in Pot Farm and MUCH MORE!Follow Guru Steve @potfarminfo
Pot Farm shut down Dec 11, 2019 at 4pm PST.
Due partly to the upcoming change away from flash and the fact that the game was no longer profitable, the developers sadly decided to end the game. Cash purchases were turned off November 13 and the game was shut down on December 11, 2019. See also their video announcement of shutdown and announcement on their Facebook page. See also: A word from East Side Games | Pot Farm Commemoration Stream | Some terrible jingles: Thank You Pot Farm, Pot Farm Influencer Jingle, Big Pig Fat Bat Jingle.
Thank you to those who have been kind enough to support my work over the years.
Head Up Display (HUD):
Here's a map explaining the heads up display of the game.
These changes came out July 17, 2013. See below the picture for more info.
When you click the toolbox icon, it stays open until you close it (see image below.) When you close it, it takes you out of the mode you chose and brings you back to your standard "action" mode.
- The "you've received a gift" popup shows up below the store icon. The stop button shows up below that.
- There is no more pop up menu when you click on stuff. Use the toolbox to access the features.
- There is no more walk tool. They've got some ideas for it, but for now it's out and they'll see if a ton of people miss it.
- Contraptions are now FLIPable.
- Awards are now sorted alphabetically.
- NEIGHBOR IMPROVEMENTS: You can see more at a time. Neighbors scroll faster. Hover over a neighbors picture to see their name. They've fixed it so you can actually read the entire level of a neighbor. (It used to get cut off for the mega-players.) When you visit a neighbor's farm, you'll get a "?" icon. Click that and then anything on their farm to get more info on it.
- QUEST PAGE: Instead of the "click here for chronic quests" that used to be at the bottom, it now looks like just another quest. You click the details button and it takes you to info about the quest and gives you the option to buy it. Personally, I wish they'd have used the space to show 5 quests at once. But I understand their wanting to advertise their quests available to purchase.
- 7/15/2014 UPDATE: The Full Screen option was removed. There were too many problems with it, so they just got rid of it. They say it will not be back. They are working on a wide-screen version instead.
- 7/22/2014 UPDATE: Fullscreen is back temporarily.
- 7/22/2014: Icons for Stash and Store were changed.
Pot Farm Info Site Map:
Pot Farm Info | 420 rally pix | About PFI | Awards/Trophies | Cast | Contraptions | Corrections | Crates | Critters | Daily Bread | Donations | Dynamic Seeds | Eggs | FAQ | FREE STUFF | Gifting | Glossary | GridClicker | HUD (Heads Up Display) | Hydroponics | Idiots Guide to PF | Items ( New | Improved) | Land Upgrades | Leveling | Memorial | Mystery Gifts | Mystery Seeds | NEWS | Pot Heads | Products | Quests ( Tutorial, Current, Chronic, Expired) | Rally Events | Rally Gear | Rally Groups | Rally Quests | Repeaters | SEARCH | Search History | Seeds | Sharing | Shoutouts from Pot Farm | Old Shoutouts from Pot Farm | Site Map | Slide Show of Items | Storage | Themes | Time | Tips & Tricks
Pot Farm Info on Social Media:
Pot Farm developer pages:
Copyright 2010-2021, Pot Farm Info
This site is NOT affiliated with Facebook, Pot Farm on Facebook, LDRLY Games or EastSide Games. However, all content is used with appropriate permission by original authors. That permission does NOT extend to anyone copying from this site.