POT FARM INFO
the site Pot Farm called..."the best and most comprehensive Pot Farm site on the vast interwebs!"
Fan page with info on every item and every seed ever released in Pot Farm and MUCH MORE!Follow Guru Steve @potfarminfo
Pot Farm shut down Dec 11, 2019 at 4pm PST.
Due partly to the upcoming change away from flash and the fact that the game was no longer profitable, the developers sadly decided to end the game. Cash purchases were turned off November 13 and the game was shut down on December 11, 2019. See also their video announcement of shutdown and announcement on their Facebook page. See also: A word from East Side Games | Pot Farm Commemoration Stream | Some terrible jingles: Thank You Pot Farm, Pot Farm Influencer Jingle, Big Pig Fat Bat Jingle.
Thank you to those who have been kind enough to support my work over the years.
Try to make things you do count for multiple quests! Planning ahead can let you accomplish multiple quest together rather than having to repeat requirements.
Quests were first released on March 23, 2011. When you do something that is part of a quest, you get a red message saying QUEST PROGRESS.
Quests are now broken up into 5 categories on this site.
- Tutorial Quests are the quests you do when first starting the game. These include Tutorial, Sasquatch, Choice of Conspiracy or Island (main and support).
- Current Quests are all the quests currently available that do not require purchasing (aside from tutorial quests).
- Chronic Quest Packs are quests that you purchase. Some are no longer available for purchase, but are still listed because they don't expire once you purchase them.
- Rally (Team) Quests are quests that you work on with the rest of your rally group.
- Expired Quests are just that... expired. They are no longer available any more. But, if you want to see the "quest archives", this is the place. (As of Dec 2014, expiredquests is now a MASTER LIST of ALL expired quest chains. Clicking on a link there will take you to one of the following pages showing all the individual quests from each theme. exquests2015 covers 2015. exquests2014 covers 2014. exquests2013 covers 2013. exquests2012 covers 2011-12.)
Info presented here is MOSTLY correct. I get quest info from my own experience in the game, from other players, and sometimes directly from the developers. Sometimes, particularly when info first comes out, there may be info that is not exactly perfect. (Also, the developers occasionally make changes, which take some time to be found.) When players report errors or I find them myself, I correct them as quickly as possible. Your understanding is appreciated. Remember, I am not employed by Pot Farm. I am an enthusiastic fellow player.
Pot Farm Info Site Map:
Pot Farm Info | 420 rally pix | About PFI | Awards/Trophies | Cast | Contraptions | Corrections | Crates | Critters | Daily Bread | Donations | Dynamic Seeds | Eggs | FAQ | FREE STUFF | Gifting | Glossary | GridClicker | HUD (Heads Up Display) | Hydroponics | Idiots Guide to PF | Items ( New | Improved) | Land Upgrades | Leveling | Memorial | Mystery Gifts | Mystery Seeds | NEWS | Pot Heads | Products | Quests ( Tutorial, Current, Chronic, Expired) | Rally Events | Rally Gear | Rally Groups | Rally Quests | Repeaters | SEARCH | Search History | Seeds | Sharing | Shoutouts from Pot Farm | Old Shoutouts from Pot Farm | Site Map | Slide Show of Items | Storage | Themes | Time | Tips & Tricks
Pot Farm Info on Social Media:
Pot Farm developer pages:
Copyright 2010-2022, Pot Farm Info
This site is NOT affiliated with Facebook, Pot Farm on Facebook, LDRLY Games or EastSide Games. However, all content is used with appropriate permission by original authors. That permission does NOT extend to anyone copying from this site.